Home Forums Community Support Forum WordPress Plugins Orbisius Child Theme Creator BUG - Deleting a file from Theme 1 deletes files from Theme 2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lazlototh
    Participant

There appears to be a bug in the Theme Editor. If I have two themes open and I try to delete a file from Theme 1 it ends up deleting whichever file is open in Theme 2.

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this.
    We’re a little bit shortstaffed at the moment but will look into this in the upcoming week.

Slavi

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve released a new version. Try it out and us know if it fixes the issue you mentioned.

Child Theme Creator by Orbisius

Slavi

Pez
    Participant

The current version at the link that you provided is several months old. Perhaps is takes a while for wordpress.org to post it. Can you please clarify what the version number is of the recent update that fixes this file problem? Thanks.

Pez
    Participant

I just downloaded the update (version 1.2.0 from 11/03/2014) and I can confirm that it corrects the problem mentioned above. Files are now being properly deleted from the targeted theme.

FYI, it appears that wordpress.org is showing the correct version number but wrong update date. They are showing the last update as (Last Updated: 2014-4-17).

Slavi Marinov
    Keymaster

yes, it is weird. That’s first time it happens.
    Maybe I did the release in a different order as mentioned here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-last-updated-time-not-getting-updated

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.